Thursday, 8 May 2014

New Beginnings

'Just Start' print, originally from Charm & Gumption on Etsy

I'm starting again. I've deleted all my old content, I've revamped my blog's look, & for the first time in a while I'm really excited about blogging.

It's not necessarily that my old content was bad - although some posts were definitely filler content, driven by guilt rather than inspiration - it's more that this is a pivotal time in my life - I've just finished university, I'm looking for my first graduate job, I'll be moving into my first 'adult' home - & I want my blog to reflect that.

I wrote a couple of weeks ago about wanting this blog to be more personal but also more political, & it felt too hard to make that change with my existing content staring at me from my sidebar.

So, what can you expect from this blog in the future? I'll still be talking about plus size fashion & beauty, but I'll be including more lifestyle content & talking more explicitly about topics like fat body politics & self love.

In the meantime, I've created a new FAQ page covering some of the most common questions I've been asked on this blog & on Tumblr, if you have any questions feel free to hit me up on Twitter, & I'll speak to all soon.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your upcoming posts! I'm really excited :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm really excited too! If there's ever anything you'd like to see me write about then just let me know.

      Delete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved